Candy Raffaello without baking for babies
published by Ioana Serea on March 10, 2021, updated on September 4, 2022
I present you a healthy, delicious and easy and quick to make version of Raffaello candies, which do not require baking. Basically it is a recipe that #sefacesingura, because it does not need any thermal process (you can find here more information about this "##- tag that I created).
Because I chose to make them suitable for the little ones, I grinded the almonds, but if you want them to be like the ones you know from the trade, I propose you to put a whole almond in the middle of the formed beads!
- 50 g coconut flakes (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 80 g butter (I took from the Origins)
- 90 g milk powder
- 30 g raw almonds, peeled and grated
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup (I took from Lucas Bites )
- 1 teaspoons samantana (I took from Origins)
- 50 g coconut flakes of the candy tavalit through them
In the video below you can find detailed all the stages of preparing these delicacies!
So simple and fast is everything, and healthy and tasty, I'm not saying!
Spore to the kitchen and good appetite!
#ioanaserea #foodblogger #bucuresti #romania