Banana bread with cinnamon for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 30 March 2021
Banana bread is somehow, the childhood of my generation, adapted to modern times. Now we don't do chec anymore, we make banana bread, right?!..
Well, I have embraced this change with love, as well as all my family members, and we really like it, so we do it often.
There are many recipes scattered by those passionate about the kitchen, and it all sounds very good… as if I tried them … one not to escape my :))
I invite you to try this one too, because it is delicious, but even more important, healthy and nutritious!
- 350 g ripe bananas (I took from Grocer Tei )
- 270 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 2 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 100 g butter at room temperature (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 35 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia – pay attention to quantities: 1 tablespoon GrecoStevia = 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- nuts and 1 banana for decoration
- 10 g bio baking powder
Mash the bananas, either with a fork or to the mixer.
Put the butter and stevia in the mixer and stir until creamy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until incorporated.
Add the mashed bananas, flour, baking powder and cinnamon and continue stirring until smooth.
Pour the composition into a baking tray (of chec), wallpapered with baking paper.Decorate with nuts and banana cut into slices and stick to the chipper preheated to 160 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test – when you insert toothpicks into the composition, it must come out dry, without traces of dough on it).Serve with pleasure!