Waffles with cheese telemea and olives
published by Ioana Serea on March 11, 2021, updated on June 27, 2022
A simple recipe and easy to make, tasty but also healthy.
These waffles, gophers, waffles, waffles, or whatever you call them, can be served for breakfast, as appetizers, as a light dinner, or as a snack between meals.
They are soft and fluffy, suitable for the little ones, especially for children with demineralized teeth.
A real delight!
- 3 eggs (I took from the Origins )
- 150 ml of buttermilk (I took from the Origins )
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 110 g telemea cheese(I took from the Origins )
- 90 seedless olives
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tsp bio baking powder
- 150 g flour (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
In the video below you can find detailed each stage of their preparation.
Spore to the kitchen and good appetite!