Chec with yogurt and baby berries
published by Ioana Serea on January 31, 2022
I associate the cake with one of the desserts of childhood, and no variant, absolutely no variant can equal the classic recipe, from my point of view 😀 (You can find here the classic recipe, from grandma's recipe booklet!)
But now let's admit, that the "modern" variants are very good, which come with some good ingredients in the composition!!
This recipe is ideal for timeless moms, and picky kids!
It is on the principle of "throwing" all the ingredients in a bowl, stir, pour into the pan and put in the oven!1 So simple!!
Let me elaborate!
- 250 g berries, fresh or frozen (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- 4 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 500 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 60 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia – pay attention to the amounts: 1 tablespoon GrecoStevia = 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (8 g)
- 250 g yogurt 3.5% fat
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons bio baking powder
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Mix the eggs with stevia, vanilla sugar, yogurt and vegetable oil.Add the flour and baking powder, and stir until smooth.Incorporate the berries into the composition with a spatula and vertical movements from top to bottom.
Put everything in a baking tray (diameter 24 cm) and put in the oven for an hour.
Decorate with vanilla sugar and serve with pleasure!
Spore to the kitchen and good appetite!