Rice with Mediterranean vegetables for babies
published by Ioana Serea on April 12, 2021
When you are looking for a menu that is made easily and quickly (maximum 30 minutes), and is both nutritious and mega delicious, I recommend Rice with Mexican vegetables, next to which you can add turkey breast or grilled chicken.
Let me know when you try this kindness and come back to me with feedback.
A wonderful day,
- 250 g rice (I took from Fonte Naturis – you can find here the assortment)
- 310 g Mediterranean vegetables (I took from Bonduelle – you can find the assortment here )
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 750 ml water
Put the rice in water, on the fire, for 20 minutes. Stir in it from time to time, so as not to risk sticking.
Put the Mediterranean vegetables with a spoonful of olive oil in a saucepan, on the fire, for 5-7 minutes, until the canned liquid evaporates.
When both dishes are ready, mix them, and serve with a grill of chicken breast or turkey. You can also add a salad next to it (find some ideas here).
So simple and fast!
PS: I'll leave you some discount codes, to enjoy products like those used by me:
– IOANA10 for 10% discount at Fonte Naturis
– JOSBABY08 for 8% discount on Dried Fruits Supplier
– Jo&Lemnarim10%OFF for 10% discount on Lemnarim