Chicken stuffed with vegetables on the bed of natural potatoes
published by Ioana Serea on 30 March 2021
You know the kind of food that you basically never get bored of?!.. Well, this chicken in this category belongs… You can do it as often as they are, as they are as good as it is!
I present the recipe using a black chicken of Ayam Cemani breed, but you can do it with any chicken you want, all delicious will come out!!
- chicken (I took from MicroFerma88 )
- 30 g celery root (I took from Household Products )
- 70 g carrots (I took from Products from the Household )
- 1 parsley connection (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 20 g green onions (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 50 ml olive oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 50 g honey (I took from the Garden lu' mamaie )
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- 750 g potatoes (I took from Products from the Household )
Clean the chicken well.
Wash the parsley, choose the leaves, and chop them finely. Do the same with green onions.
Peel the carrots and celery and cut them into small cubes.
Mix the salt and pepper and rub the chicken both on the outside and on the inside.
Fill it with parsley, onion, carrot and celery, and close the cavity with a toothpick.
Grind the garlic and make a bait with it and the paprika, oil and honey. Grease the chicken with this bait.
Steam the stuffed chicken for 40 minutes at a temperature of 120 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile clean the potatoes from the peel and cut them into cubes.
After 40 minutes, add the diced potatoes and let everything steam for 20 minutes.
When the time has elapsed, remove the chicken, put it in a heat-resistant dish and put it in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius.
Serve with pleasure!