Toast with avocado and boiled egg
published by Ioana Serea on February 22, 2022
Avocado is a fruit recently appeared in Romania, but increasingly in demand, due to its benefits.
Among them may list:
- contains essential nutrients: vitamin K, C, E, B5, B6, A, B1, B2, B3, potassium, folic acid, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and many others;
- 100 grams of avocado has 160 calories, 8.53 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of protein, 14.66 grams of fat, 6.7 grams of fiber and no gram of cholesterol;
- low in saturated fat;
- rich in essential minerals and mono-unsaturated fats (omega 6, linoleic acid, etc.).
As nutritious as it is less tasty… some would say…If you are among those, they come to you with a hard yummy combination, what you will like terribly: with boiled egg! It is all the more nutritious, and the boiled egg still takes away from the taste that is not always to your liking.
- 3 pieces avocado (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 3 eggs eggs eggs (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- white sesame and sesame nregu (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- salt and pepper (not recommended for children younger than 1 year)
- 3 slices of bread
Boil the eggs, peel them and cut them into slices.
Peel the avocado and cut it into slices.
Assemble the avocado and egg slices on the toast, and sprinkle on top either salt and pepper or avocado seeds.
For the little ones, you can graze the egg and avocado, and thus get a paste. Adults can also serve this paste on toast.
Have I convinced you? Are you trying it yourself?
Spore to the kitchen and good appetite!