Banana bread for babies
published by Ioana Serea on March 8, 2021
Banana bread is a kind of chec of the new generation… If our mothers or grandmothers called it chec, we, the ones who adapt quickly to change, keep up with the times and call it banana bread.
Okay, the fact that we add bananas it, it clearly makes it a different kind of preparation, it's no check! :))
After all, whatever we call it, it's important to be tasty, and to enjoy it when we prepare it!
A strong, very good recipe, is the one I'm going to share with you below! I wish you'd try it, that you'll fall in love with it irretrievably!
Hugs and spores in cooking!
- 250 g flour from Dried Fruits Supplier
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 7 g organic baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 120 ground walnuts
- 80 g stevia from GrecoStevia (the equivalent of a tablespoon of stevia are 2 tablespoons of sugar)
- 100 g yogurt (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 2 bananas mashed (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 100 g butter at room temperature (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 2 eggs from (I took from The Linden Grocery)
Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
Mix dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon and baking powder
Mix bananas with yogurt and vanilla essence
Mix the butter and stevia from the @grecostevia until they become creamy (I used the vertical mixer). Stir in one egg at a time, then the bananas with the yogurt
Over this latter dough add dry ingredients and walnut and stir until homogenized
Put the whole composition in a tray lined with baking paper
Decorate with a banana peeled and cut in 2 lengthways and ground walnut
Bake 60 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius (or until the toothpick test passes – when you put the toothpick in the dough, it comes out dry, without traces of raw dough on it)
Leave to cool half an hour before serving. (We didn't resist… I just got to take pictures😂🙈)
Have a craving!