Candies with prunes and peanut butter without baking for babies
published by Ioana Serea on April 18, 2021
Everything that is without baking, easy and fast to do, is to my liking 100%. Healthy and tasty is not bonus, it's musai!!!
This is the case with these candies, which you make in the blink of an eye! Rasu-plansu, as you blink and disappear from the plate :))
So while you're at it, you're doing double the amount! 😀
I embrace you with love!
PS:I'll leave you some discount codes, where to get the ingredients:
- JOSBABY08 for 8% discount on Dried Fruits Supplier
- josbabyrecipes-12 for 12% discount at Tei Grocery
- 150 g prunes (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 50 g coconut flakes (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 100 g oatmeal (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
Put the plums and peanut butter in a blender. You drink them well, then add the coconut and oatmeal. Stir until smooth.Soak on your hands and form balls that you put a little in the refrigerator.
Refrigerated, hermetically sealed.