Candies with raspberries and coconut flakes without baking for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 10 March 2021
A very easy recipe to make, from only 4 ingredients, which does not require baking and no experience in the kitchen!
They are some tasty, nutritious candies that once you enter your kitchen, there they will remain!
- 280 g frozen raspberries (I weighed it after it thawed and drained)
- 15 g butter (I took from Tei Grocery)
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup (I took from Lucas Bites )
- 9 tablespoons coconut flakes (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier)
- Coconut flakes for tavalit candy through them
Crush the raspberries with a fork, and mix it with one, the maple syrup and the coconut flakes. Bottles are formed that are tavalesc through coconut flakes. Leave in the fridge overnight.
Serve with pleasure!