Chec with lemon and poppy seeds for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 22 March 2021, updated on 19 April 2021
Chectul is a very common dessert, easy to prepare, and available in variants that are more or less tasty.Compared to the classic version that I usually do (see the recipe here ), I like to test other combinations of this dessert.
A successful one, which I'd like to share with you, is that of lemon and poppy. The combination of these ingredients results in a really delicious flavor that I invite you to try!
- 4 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 200 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 200 g butter at room temperature (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 2 teaspoons organic baking powder
- juice from 2 lemons
- 50 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia – pay attention to quantities: 1 tablespoon GrecoStevia = 2 tablespoons sugar) – I have initial recipes with 200 g of sugar, but now, when I reconsidered what kind of sweet and in what quantities we use, well, I choose a little and quality!
- 60 g poppy seeds
For the glaze:
- juice from 1 lemon
- 25 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia )
Heat the cuptourl to 180 degrees Celsius.
Shave the poppy until it becomes smooth, creamy.
Put in the kitchen robot stevia and eggs and mix until creamy. Add the flour, baking powder, butter, grated poppy seeds and stir until smooth. Add the lemon juice and mix.
Put the dough in a baking form, wrapped in baking paper, or greased in advance with butter (if you choose to grease the shape with butter, my recommendation is to grease with the butter recently removed from the refrigerator, hard, so that you can handle it with ussinance and evenly grease the container).
Bake for 50 minutes, or until the toothpick test passes (the moment you put the toothpick in the dough, it should come out dry, without traces of coke on it).
Get out of shape and let it cool down.
Separately, mix the lemon juice with the stevia, and pour over the cooled cheese.
Serve with pleasure!
I'll leave you some discount codes, both for ingredients and props!
- JOSBABY08 for 8% discount on Dried Fruits Supplier
- josbabyrecipes-12 for 12% discount at Tei Grocery
- Jo&Kuttstore30%OFF for 30% discount at Kutt Store
- Jo&Lemnarim10%OFF for 10% discount at Lemnarim