Cheese croquettes for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 20 March 2021
Simple or in combination with a dip, cheese croquettes are a real delight!You can do them with or without seeds on top, thicker or thinner… however you choose to prepare them, they are a healthy snack!
- 2 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 125 g butter at room temperature (I took from Bacania Tei )
- 250 g flour (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 1 tsp organic baking powder
- 120 g cheese
- white sesame and black sesame sesame for decoration
Preheat the oven to 200 g.
To one of the eggs, separate the egg white from the yolk. Give the yolk to one side, and mix the egg white with the other egg.
Cut the cheese into cubes and put it in the kitchen robot until it crumbles. Add the egg, baking powder, butter, and flour and stir until you get a homogeneous dough.Sprinkle flour on the worktop, and form the croquettes. Put them in the oven tray on the baking sheet.
Beat the egg yolk and grease the croquettes on their bags. Sprinkle white and / or black sesame, to taste.
Put in the oven for 15 minutes until golden.
Serve with pleasure!