Gingerbread muffins for babies
published by Ioana Serea on March 11, 2021
I let myself be inspired by a flavia recipe from FlaviaHiriscau.ro with the Gingerbread Muffins, and I got to work as soon as I saw her. I did very well, that they are awesome: flavored … soft… what's more.. a delight!
As she says, the recipe is very easy to make, and I involved the little one in the kitchen… reliable😁🤗😇 help
- 180 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 1 tsp organic baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 20 ml milk (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 4 tablespoons oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 70 g honey (avoid in children under 1 year because of the risk of botulism) (I took from the Garden lu' mamaie )
- 1 banana (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon orange essence
Mix the dried ingredients: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger.
Separately, in the mixer, mix the wet ingredients: eggs, banana, milk, vanilla and orange essences, oil, honey.
Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ones with the help of a whisk.
When the composition becomes homogeneous, put in muffin shapes (or biscuits) and put in the oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes (for safety, do the toothpick test: when it comes out of the dry muffin and without raw dough on it, the muffins are made).
To have lust and give the news about this recipe that is worth it 💯😍
Come back to me with feedback when you❤️😘 try them