Muffins with almonds for babies
published by Ioana Serea on November 8, 2021
For those of you who have been following me for a while, you already know that in our family muffins are in great demand.
For those of you who have discovered my recipes recently, wants to tell you that you got well in my "kitchen", because here you can find ideas for easy and fast retet to do, which are healthy but also super tasty!
Thus, whether it is a snack between meals, a dessert after a main meal, or an idea of an aromatic breakfast or a light dinner, these muffins with almonds are ideal, regardless of the chosen time of serving them!
- 50 g soft butter (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 50 g ground almonds (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar (recommended for children over 1 year)
- 75 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia – pay attention to quantities: 1 tablespoon GrecoStevia = 2 tablespoons sugar) – recommended for children over 1 year old
- 2 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 200 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 1 tsp organic baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt (recommended for children of peset 1 year)
- 150 ml milk (I took from Bacania Tei )
- 12 forms of muffins
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Mix in a bowl the dry ingredients: almonds, vanilla sugar, stevia, flour, baking powder, salt, and in another the wet ingredients: eggs, butter, milk.
Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ones, and stir until smooth.
Put in the form of muffins and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Let cool a little until you serve.
These muffins are good both hot and cold, and they go great with a cup of milk next to them, or kefir, sana, according to your preferences.
Spore to the kitchen and good appetite!
PS: I will also leave you some discount codes for shopping ingredients at advantageous prices:
- Jo&Grevostevia10%OFF for 10% discount on cuprats from GrecoStevia
- JOSBABY08 for 8% discount on any order from Dried Fruits Supplier
- josbabyrecipes-12 for 12% discount on orders from Tei Grocery