Muffins with oranges for babies
published by Ioana Serea on December 3, 2021
I believe that each dish has its place well established at a certain time of the year. And, as I am adept at eating fruit when it is their season, I take advantage of the disposition to eat delicious desserts during the Christmas holidays, and share with you a super successful recipe of muffins with oranges.
- 120 g soft butter (I took from Bacania Tei )
- 3 eggs
- scraped peel from a bio orange
- 100 ml milk
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 2 teaspoons bio baking powder
- 200 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 75 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia – pay attention to the amounts: 1 tablespoon GrecoStevia = 2 tablespoons sugar)
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.In a bowl mix butter, stevia, eggs, vanilla sugar and peel from organic orange until you get a foamy composition.Mix the flour with the baking powder and incorporate it alternating with the milk.Distribute the dough in muffin shapes, up to 3 quarters and bake 25 minutes, then let cool on a grill for cakes.Serve with pleasure and repeat the recipe whenever you are craving something good and nutritious, which is done quickly and easily.
PS: I will leave you some discount codes for shopping of ingredients at advantageous prices:
- Jo&Grevostevia10%OFF for 10% discount on cuprats from GrecoStevia
- JOSBABY08 for 8% discount on any order from Dried Fruits Supplier
- josbabyrecipes-12 for 12% discount on orders from Tei Grocery