Chia pudding with chocolate, yogurt and baby oranges
published by Ioana Serea on March 9, 2021
If you belong to the category of people who simply do not get tired of the chia pudding, I leave you below a good combination, good for everything.
And if you are at the opposite pole, you are not the biggest person who loves this snack, I leave you below an option that will make you change your perception of this dessert.
- 5 tablespoons of chia (I used from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 250 ml milk and 1 orange (I used from Tei Grocery)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (I used from Lucas Bites)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon carob
- almonds (I used dried from Fruits Supplier )
- Greek yogurt (I used from The Linden Grocery)
I mixed all the ingredients except orange, almonds and Greek yogurt and left to moisturize in the fridge for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Later I added the yogurt, orange and chopped almonds. You can serve with or without yogurt, and the fruits and seeds you can combine to your liking.