Sweet potato cream soup with apple for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 20 March 2021
Cream soups are a real delight, and can be prepared in various ways, combining vegetables and fruits with each other.
A variant that will move your taste buds, is the combination of sweet potato and apple. It's really exceptional!
And for the parents who choose the classic diversification for the little ones, it is an extraordinary idea to prepare tasty but also healthy!
- 20 g butter (I took from Bacania Tei )
- 600 g sweet potato
- 50 g onion (I took from Products from the Household )
- 350 g apples (I took from Products from the Household )
- 100 g carrots (I took from products from the household )
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 750 ml juice (of which boil the sweet cart and carrot)
- optional salt and pepper (not recommended for children sun 1 year)
- optional sour cream
Peel the sweet potato and carrots. Cut them into small cubes and put on the fire, in a saucepan, with water. Simmer until well softened.Put in the blender and mash. The water in which you boiled keep it.
Peel the onion, cut it and put it in the blender until it finely chopped. Put it in a saucepan on the fire, together with the butter, until it softens.
Separately, clean the apples and remove the core with seeds. Cut into cubes and put in the blender, until you get a puree.
In a generous dish, put the sweet potato puree with the carrot, the onion with the butter, the apple puree, the lemon juice and 750 ml of the water in which you have boiled the potato and the carrot. Put on fire, bring to a boil, and let it boil for a few minutes. You can add salt, pepper and sour cream.