Baby broccoli tart
published by Ioana Serea on March 11, 2021
Tarts are in great demand in our family, because we can serve them both hot and cold, either as a main meal or as a snack.
Besides the fact that they are tasty, it is important that they are also nutritious, and that they have a proper nutritional intake.
This version of the broccoli tart is in great demand in our house, we do it often, and we recommend it with great love!
- 400 g broccoli (I used frozen)
- 250 ml milk (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 150 g sour cream (I took from Bacania Tei )
- 250 g telemea cheese (I got from The Linden Grocery)
- 50 g malai
- 6 eggs (I took from The Linden Grocery)
- 1 link green onion (I took from the Garden lu' mamaie )
- 1 parsley link (I took from the Garden lu' mamaie )
- 1 clove of garlic
Mate the eggs with a whisk, then add the milk and sour cream and amestacati until smooth.
Add the malay, cheese, green onion and chopped parsley and continue to numb all the ingredients. Scrape the clove of garlic and add it to the entire composition together with frozen broccoli.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter, add the mixture obtained, and put in the preheated oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees Celsius.
You can serve both hot and cold.