Lemon tart without baking
published by Ioana Serea on 7 June 2021
I love cakes without baking because, guess what, it takes a little while to prepare them, and, as I'm a fan, easy and quick foods to make, well, you imagine, that what is without baking is to my liking 100%.
The recipe of Tart with lime and condensed milk is by far in the top of my preferences and I said, why not, to try with lemon instead of lime 😀
Both tarts are dementially good, and the difference between them is the intensity of the flavor: the one with lime has an intense taste, very intense I would say, while the one with lemon is a little more moderate in flavor, and somehow, it seems even sweeter!
For the countertop:
- 250 g digestive biscuits (not another type of biscuits, that they behave differently, and you risk not going out)
- 100 g melted butter – minimum 82% fat
- 1 linguca carob (roscove powder)
For the cream:
- juice and peel from 2 bio lemons
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk (not condensed coffee milk)
- 250 ml liquid sour cream (minimum 30% fat)
We make the biscuits breadcrumbs, mix them with carob and butter, then sprinkle them in a tart tray with removable walls.
We mix as follows: condensed milk, sour cream, blade juice and stir until we get a creamy composition (with a whisk, spatula or a few seconds with the mixer – just until mixed).We put the cream over the biscuit countertop, then, optionally, we add the lemon zest (only the yellow part, not the white part)
We leave in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Enjoy the kitchen!