Waffles with cheese and olives for babies
published by Ioana Serea on March 11, 2021
When you want to eat good, but really good salted waffles, I highly recommend you and warmth to try this recipe.
They are absolutely fabulous: slightly salty from cheese and olives, but soft and fluffy, and very flavorful.
A real delight!
- 3 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 150 ml of buttermilk (I took from Bacania Tei )
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 110 cheese (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 90 seedless olives
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tsp bio baking powder
- 150 g flour (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
Beat the eggs with a whisk, add milk and olive oil and stir.
Chop the cheese with a fork, cut the olives into small slices and add to the dough. Stir until smooth.
Afterwards, add the dry ingredients, mix everything, and use the waffle machine.