Waffles with khaki for babies
published by Ioana Serea on March 11, 2021
Many recipes are born from the desire to offer something good to children, with the ingredients available at the time in the house.
And great is the satisfaction, both for the little ones, who enjoy a delicious snack, and for me, that I discovered such a good mix, and I got some very soft and fluffy waffles.
But even greater is the joy to share with you such a good result!
- 2 khaki
- 2 eggs (I took from Tei Grocery )
- 100 ml milk (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 80 g flour (I got from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 1/2 tsp bio baking powder
Peel the khaki and cut into cubes.
Beat the eggs with a whisk, mix with the milk and olive oil.
Add the dry ingredients and stir until everything becomes homogeneous.
Put the waffles machine into operation!
The result will be: smile on the faces of all family😇 members